The Kerotest WaferBall is a thin, uni-body ball valve design used for the direct shutoff of flow just like any ball valve. The difference and advantage here is the compact design and light weight. When used in conjunction with other valves it allows for a safer shutoff by creating a double block. It can also be used with a double block and bleed valve when an extremely safe shutoff is required in a limited space.
- ANSI Class 150 flanged bolt pattern
- ISO 5211 Actuator mounting pad
- Uni-body design with wafer-type flanged ends for fast installation
- In-line maintenance and re-building
- Solid ball construction provides structural integrity and minimizes flow turbulence
- Tested to DIN 3230-3 (strength and leakage test) and API 598
A: Anti-static device
M: Tapped mounting pad
V: Vented ball
Learn more about the high quality, ready inventory, quick turnaround, and competitive prices that are built into all Kerotest valves and equipment.