Kerotest Actuators allow remote valve operation. Designed and manufactured for reliability in demanding environments, these actuators are operated by air and typically used when remote on/off valve function is desired. Common reasons for using actuated valves are harsh environments, limited access, or repetitive actuation demands. An important feature of the actuated valve is faster response in valve operation compared to hand actuation.
- Available with 5 inch or 8 inch actuators, Types 2, 3, 4 or 5
- Operating pressures from 7,500 psi (520 bar) to 66,000 psi (4140 bar)
- Air To Close (ATC) varies by model from 23 psi (1.5 bar) to 100 psi (6.8 bar)
Normally Open Models
- Valve remains in the open state until air is supplied to the actuator causing it to close
- Loss of air pressure allows the valve to open
Normally Closed Models
- Valve remains in the closed state until air is supplied to the actuator causing it to open
- Loss of air pressure allows the valve to close
Learn more about the high quality, ready inventory, quick turnaround, and competitive prices that are built into all Kerotest valves and equipment.