Kerotest Stabilizer Valves with Integral Block are designed to reinforce the entire installation by shifting the radial-stress load away from the NPT connections. They are available in both needle and ball valve configurations.
- Block valves can be installed on either side of the stabilized body, allowing 1/2 turn installation
- Slotted bolt holes allow for 2-1/8 and 2-1/4 inch bolt spacing
- 0.375 inch bore for unrestricted passage of process gas
- Non-rotating stem tip standard on block valves
- Blow-out proof stem provides a secondary stem seal in the full open position
- Features a replaceable Delrin© seat, and straight through porting for bidirectional, high capacity flow and easy roddable cleaning of block valves
- Metal body-to-bonnet and body-to-flange plug with secondary O-ring seals: FKM O-ring seal and PTFE back-up O-ring below the stem threads to protect from corrosion and galling.
- PTFE gaskets and carbon steel bolts included for manifold installation
- Optional dielectric barrier creates a non-conductive shield between the instrument and the orifice fitting
Learn more about the high quality, ready inventory, quick turnaround, and competitive prices that are built into all Kerotest valves and equipment.