Needle Valves – Cone & Thread, are designed for applications with pressures from 20,000 to 66,000 psig (4134 bar). Constructed of 316 stainless steel, they feature medium and high pressure cone and thread connections.
- Working pressures up to 60,000 psig (4134 bar)
- Temperatures up to 250°F (121°C) with PTFE packing; up to 650°F (343°C) with Grafoil® packing
- End connection sizes: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 9/16, 3/4, and 1 inch.
- Medium-pressure and high-pressure cone and thread
- Manual and pneumatically actuated valves
- Vee or regulating stem tip
- Packing below stem threads
- Integral through holes for bracket mounting
- Panel mounting option available
- Available for sour gas applications. Materials are selected in accordance with NACE MR0175/ISO15156