Designed to withstand pressures up to 100,000 psig (6896 bar). Constructed of 316 stainless steel, the end connection styles include Medium-Pressure and High-Pressure Cone and Thread (C&T)
- Working pressures up to 100,000 psig (6896 bar)
- Up to 250°F (121°C) with PTFE packing
- Up to 650°F (343°C) with Grafoil® packing
- End connection sizes: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 9/16, 3/4, and 1 inch.
- Medium-pressure NPT threads
- Manual and pneumatically actuated valves
- Vee or regulating stem tip
- Packing below stem threads
- Integral through holes for bracket mounting
- Panel mounting option available
- Available for sour gas applications. Materials are selected in accordance with NACE MR0175/ISO15156
Learn more about the high quality, ready inventory, quick turnaround, and competitive prices that are built into all Kerotest valves and equipment.