A rugged, forged construction delivers dependable, leak-free performance at high and low pressures. Designed to measure and regulate flow in processing plants and oil and gas production applications, these valves perform in tight spaces and resist low-level corrosiveness. With optional trim, they also resist sour fluid environments, caustic liquids and corrosive media.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10,000 psi @ 100° F (38° C).
- Operation: Bubble-tight shutoff for liquids or gas from 6,000 psi to 10,000 psi.
- Temperature limits: Maximum temperature 275° F (135° C).
- Stem material: Precision-machined, heat-treated stem prevents sulfide stress cracking.
- Handle: Two-prong or easy-grip T-handles.
- Connection: Female pipe ends per ANSI B1.20.1, socket weld ends per ANSI B16.11.
- Finish: Stainless steel and clear zinc plating.
- Assembly: Replaceable seat assembly.
- Safety: Integral back-seated stem prevents accidental removal.