A rugged, forged construction delivers dependable, leak-free performance at high and low pressures. Designed to measure and regulate flow in processing plants and oil and gas production applications, these valves perform in tight spaces and resist low-level corrosiveness. With optional trim, they also resist sour fluid environments, caustic liquids and corrosive media.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10,000 psi @ 100° F (38° C).
- Temperature limits: Maximum temperature 750° F (398° C).
- Operation: Ideal where danger of fire exists.
- Body: Metal-to-metal back seat.
- Flow: Prevents flow media from entering atmosphere when Open (back seated) or in the Closed position.
- Connection: Female pipe ends per ANSI B1.20.1, socket weld ends per ANSI B16.11.
- Packing: Repack in Open or Closed position.