Ideal for limited space applications such as test stand circuitry, mobile equipment, etc. Body length less than 2″. Maximum height with valve open is 2-1/2″. Kerotest/Marsh “N” Series Needle Valves are used in processing plants, oil and gas production, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, testing labs—anywhere the flow of fluid must be carefully regulated.
- Maximum operating pressure: 6,000 psi (42,000 kPa).
- Minimum burst pressure: 12,000 psi (84,000 kPa).
- Temperature limits: –20° to 200° F (–29° to 93° C).
- Flow coefficients (CV): See part number table.
- Body and bonnet material: 316 stainless steel or AISI 1045 alloy steel.
- Stem material: 17-4PH stainless steel with stainless steel body, 416 stainless steel with alloy steel body.
- Bonnet cap (protective cover): Polyethylene, black.
- Handle: Zinc-plated steel, easy grip T-handle.
- Connection: National Pipe Thread, meeting specifications of Federal Standard H-28.
- Finish: Stainless steel is passivated. Alloy steel has a clear zinc finish.