The Kerotest MIJ Insulators bring the highest quality monolithic isolation joint manufacturing and assembly capabilities to North America. MIJ Monolithic Isolation Joints, built right here in the U.S., use advanced corrosion prevention technology, testing equipment, tracking procedures, materials and coatings. The quality management system of our Mansura, Louisiana facility meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and now houses Kerotest’s new MIJ manufacturing operations. With this new state-of-the-art equipment and capability, our customers will benefit from short lead times, ready inventory and reduced shipping costs.
Kerotest has produced and delivered WEI insulators for more than 48 years now. That experience led us to the design and development of the MIJ Insulator – a natural progression in maintaining current standards and meeting changing industry needs in both performance and production. The Kerotest MIJ Insulator fittings are designed for the most demanding cathodic applications in new and existing natural gas and petroeum pipelines.
- No maintenance required
- Sizes – NPS 3/4 through NPS 24
- Available pressure classes – ANSI Class 150, ANSI Class 300, ANSI Class 600
- Meet or exceed all industry codes and regulations
- Provides electrical isolation for gas, water and oil pipelines
- Compact design, low profile
- Non-conductive epoxy coated internally and externally
- Pipe buttweld ends per API 5L (ANSI B16.25 available upon request)
- Tested – 100 percent hydrostatic and electrical tested
- Eliminates shorts and stops stray current
- Install above or below ground
- Competitively priced and built in the USA
- Economical – quick install and no maintenance required
- Fast turnaround from approved order to shipment
- Factory assembled – eliminates flanges, bolting torque requirements and pipe alignment issues
Learn more about the high quality, ready inventory, quick turnaround, and competitive prices that are built into all Kerotest valves and equipment.