Kerotest KL6T & KL6TA 5-Valve
The KL6 5-Valve Manifold is designed specifically for natural gas applications, especially for use with recording orifice meters. The KL6T and KL6TA options allow for flange-by-tube installation or flange-by-flange installation of these manifolds if desired.
- Lightweight construction. Installs in meter tubing without additional support.
- Tested and qualified. Cycle tested 500 time sunder full Cold Working Pressure (CWP) load.
- 1/4-inch FNPT ports standard. Connect static pressure to the upstream or downstream ports.
- Dual high-performance grade Viton™ O-Ring with PTFE backup ring packing design below stem threads.
- Metal-to-metal, bonnet-to-body seal to maintain shell pressure.
- Non-rotating taper tip stem plug design to reduce seat wear.
- Mirror internal bonnet finish for extended packing life.
- Bonnet cap protection. Increases valve life and maintains integrity of stem threads.
- No more stem blowouts. No-backout stem design prevents blowout problems and removal while in use.
- Ergonomic, non-knuckle busting handle positioning for smooth turns and accurate adjustments.
- Built in ISO 9001 certified facility.
Compliance with industry standards:
- ASME B31.1 — Power Piping
- ASME B31.3 — Process Piping
- API 598 — Valve Inspection and Testing
- ISO 5208 — Industrial Valves; Pressure
- Testing of Metallic Valves
- MSS SP-99 — Instrument Valves