The KMM4A style 3-valve mini-manifold is designed as a compact, low-cost alternative to full size 3-valve manifolds. It is suitable for close, direct or remote mounting. It contains two (2) main block valves plus an equalizing valve.
- Bubble-tight shutoff. Every valve 100% tested.
- Compact, space-saving design. One valve replaces three. Less parts equals less leaks, equals less fugitive emissions.
- Blowout-proof stem. Stem design prevents accidental back-out, eliminates blowout problems.
- Rolled stem and bonnet threads increase strength, wear resistance and life.
- Highly polished stems yield easier operation and increased packing life.
- Metal-to-metal bonnet-to-body seal maintains pressure integrity, and eliminates bonnet thread process corrosion.
- Direct pipestand mounting to 2-inch pipe. Requires KMC Mounting Kit. Permits complete piping installation without the transmitter and simplified instrument removal.
- Soft seat is field-replaceable with valve in line. Metal seats also available.
- Stem threads isolated from the process fluid by O-ring stem seal. Prevents stem thread corrosion.