The KMC5P is a five-valve manifold designed for use with specific Rosemount transmitters, Models 3051C, 3051P, 2024 and 3095 Multivariable transmitters. This manifold is primarily intended for power plant applications. See the KMC5G catalog for products for gas applications and the KMC2 catalog for other general application products. The manifold consists of two block valves, an equalizing valve and two integral test/vent valves.
- Bubble-tight shutoff. Every valve is 100% tested.
- Space-saving design. One compact valve replaces five. Much fewer connections means less leak paths means less fugitive emissions.
- Cost-saving design. Less parts means lower cost in the order of 20-30% compared to conventional two-valve installation.
- Stem threads isolated from the process fluid, eliminating process fluid contamination, lubricant washout and thread corrosion.
- Mirror finish stems enable smooth stem operation and extended packing life.
- Adjustable packing adjusts easily, increasing valve life and reducing downtime for packing replacement.
- Multiple packing options available including Teflon®_ and GRAFOIL®.
- Ball-tipped stem design prevents seat galling during valve closure.
- Dust covers and bonnet locking pins provided for each valve for added safety and reduced contamination of the bonnet assembly.