The KM9 Block & Bleed Valve is ideal for gauge installation. It is rugged, safe, compact and economical. The KM9 valve is offered in metal and soft seat versions, both using the same bonnet assembly for economy and convenience. A bleed plug is standard with each valve, permitting the safe venting of line pressure without breaking any in-line threaded connections.
- Field-serviceable soft seat. Allows replacement with valve still in the line.
- Isolated stem threads (O-ring bonnet). Packing below stem threads keeps solids away. Prevents process contamination.
- Bubble-tight shutoff.
- Chrome-plated stainless steel stem prevents freezing and galling.
- Two-way seat design. Soft seat via simple insert or metal seat when no insert is used.
- One piece handle. No way to lose the handle from vibration or misplacement.
- Adjustable bonnet packing. Increases valve life and maintains integrity of stem threads.
- Rolled stem and bonnet threads for increased strength and life.
- No more stem blowouts. No-backout stem design prevents blowout problems and removal while in use.
- Less parts mean less leak points and less fugitive emissions.