The KM6A 5-Valve Manifold is designed specifically for natural gas applications, especially for use with recording orifice meters. These manifolds are generally mounted in the tubing from the orifice flange. Because of its light weight, it is normally supported by the meter tubing without additional support. The KM6T and KM6TA options, however, allow for flange-by-tube installation or flange-by-flange installation of these manifolds if desired.
- Lightweight construction. Installs in meter tubing without additional support.
- Field-serviceable soft seat. Allows replacement with valve still in the line.
- 1/4-inch FNPT ports standard. Connect static pressure to the upstream or downstream ports.
- Isolated stem threads. Adjustable packing below stem threads keeps process fluid away. Ensures leakproof, long service life.
- Bubble-tight shutoff.
- Space-saving design.
- One valve does the work of five. Saves money and labor.
- Bonnet cap protection. Increases valve life and maintains integrity of stem threads.
- Rolled stem and bonnet threads for increased strength and life.
- No more stem blowouts. No-backout stem design prevents blowout problems and removal while in use.
- Less parts mean less leak points and less fugitive emissions.