The KM4 style 3-valve manifold is designed for either direct (4A) or remote (4T) mounting to differential pressure transmitters with 2-1/8 inch (54 mm) centers. It contains two (2) main block valves plus an equalizing valve.
- Bubble-tight shutoff. Every valve 100% tested.
- Space-saving design. One valve replaces three. Less parts equals less leaks, equals less fugitive emissions.
- Roddable design of soft seat valves often eliminates purge-style cleaning, simplifying maintenance.
- Blowout-proof stem. Stem design prevents accidental back-out, eliminates blowout problems.
- Rolled stem and bonnet threads increase strength, wear resistance and life.
- Highly polished stems yield easier operation and increased packing life.
- Metal-to-metal bonnet-to-body seal maintains pressure integrity, eliminates bonnet thread process corrosion, and ensures a reliable seal.
- Stem threads isolated from the process fluid. Packing adjustment below the threads prevents thread corrosion.
- Multiple packing options available including Teflon® and GRAFOIL® packing.
- Bonnet cap protects stem threads from atmospheric corrosion, increases valve life.
- Direct pipestand mounting to 2-inch pipe. Requires KMC Mounting Kit. Permits complete piping installation without the transmitter and simplified instrument removal.
- Soft seat is field-replaceable with valve in line. Metal seats also available.