The KM25 and KM251 are 2-valve, single outlet valves used primarily for gauge isolation. They can also be used for calibrating and venting operations, all in a very compact unit. They are highly reliable valves that permit the safe installation and servicing of gauges, switches, etc., without concern for external leakage.
- Field-serviceable soft seat. Allows replacement with valve still in the line.
- Compact, panel mount design. Saves space and installation costs.
- Isolated stem threads. Adjustable packing below stem threads keeps solids away. Prevents process contamination.
- Bubble-tight shutoff.
- Chrome-plated stainless steel stem prevents freezing and galling.
- Perfect closure every time with free-swiveling ball end stem.
- Vent ports are threaded for safe, easy piping connections.
- Rolled stem and bonnet threads for increased strength and life.
- No more stem blowouts. No-backout stem design prevents blowout problems and removal while in use.
- Less parts mean less leak points and less fugitive emissions.