Differential Pressure Manifolds
The KM1 is a 3-valve manifold designed for applications where direct mounting to an instrument is impractical or undesirable. This style manifold is mounted to the lines from the instrument and signal rather than directly to the instrument; a KMC Mount is also available. These manifolds are often used in conjunction with small differential pressure indicators, recording orifice meters, etc., that have connections other than the standard 2-1/8-inch (54 mm) distance between taps. A 3/16-inch (4.8 mm) orifice is provided. The standard manifold has integral metal seats, and soft seats (roddable) are available in various materials.
- Lightweight construction. Installs in meter tubing without additional support.
- Tested and qualified. Cycle tested 500 times under full Cold Working Pressure (CWP) load.
- 1/4-inch FNPT ports standard. Connect static pressure to the upstream or downstream ports.
- Dual high-performance grade Viton™ O-Ring with PTFE backup ring packing design below stem threads.
- Metal-to-metal, bonnet-to-body seal to maintain shell pressure.
- Non-rotating taper tip stem plug design to reduce seat wear.
- Mirror internal bonnet finish for extended packing life.
- Bonnet cap protection. Increases valve life and maintains integrity of stem threads.
- No more stem blowouts. No-backout stem design prevents blowout problems and removal while in use.
- Ergonomic, non-knuckle busting handle positioning for smooth turns and accurate adjustments.
- Built in ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Compliance with industry standards: ASME B31.1 — Power Piping, ASME B31.3 — Process Piping, API 598 — Valve Inspection and Testing, ISO 5208 — Industrial Valves; Pressure
- Testing of Metallic Valves: MSS SP-99 — Instrument Valves