Designed for applications where caustic liquids and corrosive media are common. Kerotest/Marsh “N” Series Needle Valves are used in processing plants, oil and gas production, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, testing labs—anywhere the flow of fluid must be carefully regulated.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10,000 psi (70,000 kPa).
- Minimum burst pressure: 20,000 psi (140,000 kPa).
- Temperature limits: –100° to 800° F (–73° to 426° C) for Grafiflex® packed valves, 500° F for Teflon® packed valves.
- Flow coefficients (CV): See part number table.
- Body and bonnet material: 316 stainless steel.
- Stem material: 17-4 PH stainless steel.
- Packing: Teflon, Grafiflex (optional).
- Handle: Two-prong. Stainless steel for 1/8″ through 1/2″ sizes. Malleable iron for 3/4″ and 1″ sizes.
- Connection: National Pipe Thread, meeting specifications of Federal Standard H-28.
- Finish: Stainless steel is passivated (surface contamination removed).
- Assembly: Bonnet is threaded into body and staked to prevent turning.