The Kerotest Ductileball line of maintenance-free ductile iron ball valves are built to the same high standards as every product we have manufactured for the gas distribution industry since 1909.
Test our mettle…you’ll like the results.
With a full list of features and benefits, this valve is ready to go to work for you.
- 1/4 turn operation
- Standard port sizes: 2, 3, 4 and 6 inch
- Reduced port sizes: 2-inch
- Class 150 – 250 WOG – raised face
- Class 125 – 200 WOG – flat face
- Low operating torque
- Blowout proof stem
- Dual stem o-ring seals
- Carbonized PTFE (Teflon™) seat seals for leak-proof shutoff
- Proven seat design insures long life
- Maintenance free — no lubrication required to maintain positive shut-off
- Standard stainless steel locking plate allows valve to be locked in full-open or full-close position to insure safe operation
Learn more about the high quality, ready inventory, quick turnaround, and competitive prices that are built into all Kerotest valves and equipment.