These valves are built for applications with pressures up to 20,000 psig (1379 bar). The design combines isolation and venting in a single valve, eliminating the need for tubing and fittings. Valves feature operator friendly and fail-safe captured stem design, a trunnion style ball design for reliable operation, consistent sealing under a range of pressures and during system depressurization/repressurization, and a low-torque, easy-turn ergonomic quarter turn handle.
- Block valve isolates the downstream process fluids and the bleed valve exhausts upstream fluids enabling instruments to be removed without
disturbing the permanent piping installation on the bottom
- The ¼ inch NPT vent plug is located 90 degrees to the left and may be removed and replaced with exhaust piping to direct the fluids to a safe location
- 10,000 psi hard seat pressure rating @ 200 °F
- One-piece bonnet with a metal-to-metal seal to the valve body below the bonnet threads
- Slotted spring pin to prevent accidental loosening
- Vinyl dust cap for bonnet and stem (non-packing)
Learn more about the high quality, ready inventory, quick turnaround, and competitive prices that are built into all Kerotest valves and equipment.