The N-Series CRN-approved Needle Valves are designed for processing plants, oil and gas production, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, testing labs, and other minimally corrosive applications.
- Reviewed and approved by ABSA for use in Alberta, Canada.
- Awarded Canadian registration numbers: 0C13831.2, 0C15335.2.
- Suitable for air, water, oil, natural gas, and other fluids with low-level corrosiveness.
- Blowout-proof stem design to prevent accidental back-out and blowout issues.
- Mirror finish on stems for extended packing life.
- Globe, Y, or angle patterns available on hard seat versions.
- Straight pattern on soft seat versions.
- Tested and qualified: Cycle tested 500 times under full Cold Working Pressure (CWP) load; seat tested at 110% of CWP; shell tested at 200% of CWP.
- CRN needle valves meet the following standards: ASME B31.1 — Power Piping, ASME B31.3 — Process Piping