Check Valves prevent reverse flow which may cause damage to a pressure system. Our Check Valves come in two seat configurations (Metal and Soft Seat). The Metal Seat offers metal-to-metal seat for rapid cycling in severe environments, while the Soft Seat offers an O-ring seat for fast shutoff and reliable sealing. Kerotest valves offers complete material traceability and can be manufactured to meet NACE MR-01-75.
- MAWP up to 100,000 PSI (6896 bar)
- Temperature Ratings
- Metal Seat: -420°F to 1200°F (-251°C to 648°C)
- Soft Seat: -65°F to 250°F (-54C° to 121°C)
- Nominal Cracking Pressure: 15 PSI (1 bar)
- Nitrile is standard material of soft seat poppet seal
- NPT Check valves come standard with female end connections
- Standard 316 cold worked stainless steel. Other materials upon request
Learn more about the high quality, ready inventory, quick turnaround, and competitive prices that are built into all Kerotest valves and equipment.