Designed for applications with pressures up to 20,000 psig (1379 bar). Constructed of 316 stainless steel, end connection styles include NPT and Medium-Pressure Cone and Thread (C&T). Manufactured to perform with operator friendly and fail safe captured stem design, trunnion style ball design for reliable operation, consistent sealing under a range of pressures and during system depressurization/re-pressurization, and low torque with easy ergonomic quarter turn handle.
- Pressure rating: up to 20,000 psig (1379 bar)
- 10,000 psi, 15,000 psi and 20,000 psi
- Temperatures up to 250°F (121°C)
- 316 stainless steel construction. Other materials upon request
- 2-valve series / orifice sizes:
- 188 in. (4.8 mm)
- 250 in. (6.4 mm)
- 375 in. (9.5 mm)
- End connection sizes: 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4 inch
- Connections available: NPT and Medium Pressure Cone & Thread
- 2-way (on-off) and 3-way (switching) flow patterns
- All valves are water tested for minimum of 60 seconds at maximum working pressure
- Shell and Seat testing insures no visible leakage
Learn more about the high quality, ready inventory, quick turnaround, and competitive prices that are built into all Kerotest valves and equipment.