A rugged, forged construction delivers dependable, leak-free performance at high and low pressures. Designed to measure and regulate flow in processing plants and oil and gas production applications, these valves perform in tight spaces and resist low-level corrosiveness. With optional trim, they also resist sour fluid environments, caustic liquids and corrosive media.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10,000 psi @ 100° F (38° C).
- Operation: Bubble-tight shutoff for liquids or gas from 6,000 psi to 10,000 psi.
- Body: Forged carbon steel, quality construction.
- Flow: Accurate flow control.
- Temperature limits: Teflon® packing, Maximum temperature: 500° F (260° C).
- Stem material: 416 Stainless steel. Precision-machined, heat-treated stem prevents sulfide stress cracking.
- Handle: Two-prong or easy-grip T-handles.
- Connection: Threaded pipe ends per ANSI B1.20.1.
- Finish: Stainless steel and clear zinc plating.
- Assembly: Integral bonnet, replaceable seat assembly.
- Safety: Integral back-seated stem prevents accidental removal.